1. Display your award picture, on a blog post. – Check!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, link them back in your post.
3. Pass the nomination on to
15 Bloggers you have recently discovered.
This is kind of the hard part- because I think the “newer” I follow may have already been nominated (also I slack on the following part of blogging… and other stuff I’m sure), but here are a few that I enjoy. (Maybe you will too)
4. Contact the Bloggers, to tell them that you have nominated them – as soon as this is published!
I will likely forget this part… Whoops! Blame it on my ab spasm/ medication-induced trance 😉
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself
1. I live in the same town I grew up in.
Yes, yuck! I always pictured living somewhere else, and even did for six years, but I came back in ’09 for the job opportunities, and now love Raleigh, North Carolina.
2. I have my MA in psychology
And I am a huge stats/research/numbers nerd. I live in databases every day, giving numbers meaning through statistical analyses. Somehow, I still love working with people/clients as well.
3. I have officially paid off my student loans (Woo!)
(But am still in debt about $10K because I have a new, well 1-year old, car)
4. My old car (’99 For Escort ZX2, aka Essy) had a bumper sticker ‘Friends don’t let friends drink starbucks. Support your local coffee shop’
So I would park away from the Starbucks when I did frequent it, because I didn’t want to look like a hypocrite. Though, I’ve also been known to drive 5 or 10 minutes out of the way to drink not Starbucks coffee. Sorry (not sorry, at all).
5. I have a fat cat.
My old roomie/ gay best friend calls him “Titties”… He thinks it’s hilarious… And if my cat didn’t lie around in such suggestive poses, I would feel bad for him.
6. I have had four accidents in my life, and five speeding tickets.
Yet, I swear I am a good driver.
7. I do not have a twitter account.
Not sure I will ever get one. Call me old-school. I used facebook in college (still do), and am on instagram and pinterest, even linkedin, but see no need for twitter…
(I apologize for the typos and spelling errors. I tried to run today, rediscovered my pain, and came home to immediately take a muscle relaxer… Apparently after exercising, it hits really quick and really strong! :-D)